You may only use this website ("this Site") upon agreement to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using this Site. The Investment Corporation may change the content of this Site at any time without prior notice. Please be sure to read the most up-to-date Site terms and conditions.
- All information contained in this Site is for information purposes only, and is not a recommendation of any specific product or invitation for purchase. All final investment decisions should be made at one's own responsibility and discretion. Please contact your securities broker regarding the purchase of Investment Corporation investment units or Investment Corporation bonds.
- No information contained in this Site constitutes disclosure documents or operation reports, etc. required under the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act, Act on Investment Trusts and Investment Corporations Act or associated laws, or the rules of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Any information in this Site that is not a historical or current fact represents future projections. Future projections published in this Site are assumptions judgments based on information available at the time published. Such future projections include unknown risks and uncertainties, and may change in the future in response to the effects of unknown risks, uncertainties, assumptions, or other factors. Accordingly, no future projections made herein are a guarantee of future earnings, business results, financial conditions, etc., and actual results may differ materially from future projections.
- Press releases published on this Site are current as of the date of publication, and do not reflect changes that may occur after the publication date. The Investment Corporation assumes no obligation to update information on the Site.
- We have exercised due care to ensure the information on this Site is free from error or omissions. However, the Site may contain improper information due to inaccuracies, misprints or other computer operation error, or due to the unauthorized acts of a third party. The Investment Corporation and HEIWA REAL ESTATE Asset Management CO., LTD. (Investment Corporation asset management company) assume no liability for any inaccuracies, omissions, improprieties or unfairness regarding information published on this Site. Likewise, the Investment Corporation and HEIWA REAL ESTATE Asset Management CO., LTD. (Investment Corporation asset management company) make no guarantees related to the accuracy, completeness, propriety, or fairness of any information contained in websites linked to/from the Site (hereafter, the "linked websites").
- You agree to use this Site under your own responsibility. The linked websites are managed and operated by the operators of the respective linked websites, and are not under the control of the Investment Corporation. Accoordingly, the Investment Corporation, HEIWA REAL ESTATE Asset Management CO., LTD. (Investment Corporation asset management company), and related parties involved in the creation, publication, etc. of this Site assume no liability for any losses or damages (including damages to computer, other hardware, or network, whether direct or indirect, and regardless of underlying cause) or related repair costs incurred in connection with your access/use of this Site, and for any losses or damages arising from the contents or use of the linked websites.
- This Site may change, close, or suspend operations at any time without advance notice. The Investment Corporation assumes no liability for any related trouble, loss, or damages.
- The Investment Corporation owns the copyrights to all information published on this Site. Information published on this Site may not be reproduced, altered, published, distributed, diverted, reprinted, or used for commercial purposes. Trademarks (trademarks, logo marks, etc.) used on this Site are the property of the Investment Corporation, or are used based on applications or licenses. Trademarks may not be diverted/reprinted without express written consent of the Investment Corporation. The Investment Corporation does not engage in granting licenses to customers for the use of trademarks.
- The interpretation and application of Site usage terms and conditions are controlled under the laws of Japan. Any disagreements regarding the use of the Site shall be exclusively submitted to the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance. This Site has been created for the use of persons living in Japan, and is not for individuals living outside Japan's national borders.
- Other pages on this Site may include separate terms and conditions of usage.